Sophia and I hosted a few friends over this morning for a holiday cookie decorating party. The kids decorated cookies, played non-stop, and had a great time. So did the adults! I only took a few photos, mostly because I was alternating in between rolling out the sugar cookie dough and eating some of the yummy food!
I made a number of treats this year. Here’s a list:
- Sugar cookies from Real Simple
- Ginger Cookies from Real Simple – do not cook for as long as the recipes says – otherwise you will end up with inedible cookies! 10 minutes max!
- Peanut butter-oat chocolate cookies from Real Simple
- Shortbread Cookies from Martha
- Three Ingredient Fudge from MADE – made with walnuts & pecans
- Chocolate Tangerine Bars with Clementine Buttercream from MADE – which sadly, did not turn out.
And I still have a few more days until Christmas to make even more cookies!